Curious about our hosting capabilities? Concepcion Design servers are built on top of Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) infrastructure. Amazon EC2 is a very reliable cloud service that gives your site the ability to scale up as it grows.
Projects hosted though Concepcion Design benefit from a variety of features, including:
- A versitile, custom-design content management system (CMS) that can evolve as the Web site and your business grows.
- A 99.9% guaranteed uptime rate.
- A backup of the Web site’s database every 24 hours (not common with most hosting services).
- A weekly backup of the Web site files every 7 days (not common with most hosting services).
- No “quota.” Most providers have place a cap on how much you can store, from 1GB to 20GB or more. You don’t need to think about that with us.
- Quick troubleshooting support from the Concepcion Design team.
All this comes at a very competitive price point.
When choosing a hosting provider, the most important thing to consider is the backup process. We’ve seen companies lose their site entirely because the hosting provider they chose went out of business, or due to some technical issue a hard drive crashed and they lost their site. It’s obviously frustrating for any company to lose a site but it’s also frustrating for us to try to bring something back online that can’t be. We back up your Web site database every single day, and that’s simply part of what we provide when you host your site with us. Many low-cost hosting providers may offer the database capabilities but no standard hosting company offers a backup of your site without hefty extra monthly costs.